Joining the GLTC Google Group
- Communicate with a current GLTC member that may be interested in being your membership sponsor. A table of current participants can be found in the 'Participants' tab. Please have your GLTC sponsor send an email to the Google Groups administrator, Brittany Potter (firstname.lastname@example.org), requesting your admission to the group. Note: Applicants for new membership must be sponsored by an
existing GLTC member. The group administrator will not approve your
membership until this email is received.
- If you do not have a Google account, please set one up at: http://www.google.com. This will be essential for document sharing using Google Drive.
- Go to the GLTC Google Group page at: http://groups.google.com/group/gltclakes.
- Click the "Sign in and apply for membership" link. Please specify the name of your GLTC sponsor in your message.
- The GLTC Group Manager will then verify your eligibility to join the group. Once approved, you will receive an e-mail to notify you that access to the GLTC mailing list and shared files has been set up for your Google account.